Need help designing or scaling your backend? Here I am!
For the past 20 years, I’ve been working on all kinds of Web projects, but my love has always been the backend.
Even though most of my time is spent working at Akiflow, where I get to play with all kinds of crazy technologies, I’m happy to help small teams with their backend problems, especially in regards to chosing the right architecture, scaling and building a rock solid infrastructure.
If you’re happy, I’m happy. If you’re not happy, I’m not happy. You can be guaranteed I’ll be doing my best to make sure we’re both satisfied with our relationship.
- Building scalable and reliable backends…
- …while designing an efficient architecture
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- Cost cutting
- Infrastructure as code
- Data stores: PostgreSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB, InfluxDB, Redis, Memcached, etc
What I offer
- Status Review: I’ll do a call with your team where I’ll deep dive into your project and have a thorough look at your code and architecture. After reviewing my notes, I’ll write a report with my advice for you. Cost: €1,500.
- Problem Solving: If you reached a roadblock and have a problem nagging you, we’ll do a call and try to assess the situation and find possible solutions. I’ll then write a report describing the problem and how I would approach it. Cost: €2,500.
- Project headstart: If you’re starting on a new project and want to have a solid plan in place, I’ll do a call with your team and discuss your goals and ideas. After reviewing my notes, I’ll write a report on how I’d approach and structure the project. Cost: €2,500.
- Ongoing Support: After an initial status review, you might be interested in having me keep an eye on your project. If that’s the case, we’ll do a 1-hour weekly call where I can keep in touch with your team as they move forward. I’ll try to keep them in check with the plan and provide guidance when needed. Cost: starting from €6,000/month
I’m currently not available for fulltime development, but I suggest you get in touch anyways if you’re looking for it. Cost is around €7,500/week.
Let’s have a talk
The best thing to do is to schedule a call and check if I’m a good fit for your project. Send me an email and I’ll be right back to you.